June 26th, 2020 or November 13, 2020
Sarah Reynolds, LCSW holds a Master of Social Work. She has practiced as a mental health therapist for over 8 years and currently co-owns a private practice in Elizabethtown, Kentucky that specializes in working with Children and Families. Ms. Reynolds is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Prior to her clinical experience, Ms. Reynolds worked for the Cabinet for Health and Family Services investigating child abuse and neglect as well as assisting families working towards reunification. She specializes in working with children who have experienced trauma, children who have attachment concerns, and with families. Ms. Reynolds has experience working with at risk children including providing therapeutic services within a Children’s Treatment and Rehabilitation Program. She has continued to work closely with community partners and schools to assess at risk children and adolescents and help coordinate care. Ms. Reynolds is also an autonomously licensed Batterer’s Intervention Provider who has worked extensively with perpetrators and victims of Domestic Violence as well as children who have been exposed to violence.
Ms. Reynolds provides Kentucky board approved trainings for mental health professionals on Understanding and Treating Suicide, Domestic Violence, and Laws and Ethics as they apply to Social Workers in Kentucky.
Participants will examine the code of ethical conduct according to 201 KAR 23:080 and within the NASW Code of Ethics to gain a clear understanding of their content and practice implications. Participants will also develop a framework for ethical decision-making.
- Dates: June 26th, 2020 OR November 13th, 2020
- June 26th date will be offered via Zoom
- Location: Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC (1002 North Mulberry Street Elizabethtown, KY 42701)
- Time: The training will run from 1:00 PM EST until 4:15 PM EST Please arrive between 12:30 PM EST and 12:45 PM EST to sign-in.
- Cost: $50.00
- Cancellation Policy can be viewed here.
- Continuing Education:
- This training has been approved for 3 credit hours by Kentucky Board of Social Work. Approval Number: KBSW-Ethics 2020003