December 4th, 2020
Tracy is the owner of Seva Counseling, LLC in Milledgeville, GA. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor, and a Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor. Tracy is also a Certified AutPlay Therapist, and a Certified Autism Specialist. She has over fifteen years of experience working with children, adolescents, and young adults.
Tracy has been in private practice since 2009. Prior to working in private practice, she worked as a high school teacher and an elementary school counselor. She currently conducts workshops focusing on mindfulness in play therapy, and has written several books.
Tracy received a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education Grades K-8 from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She received her Masters degree in School and Professional Counseling from Lindenwood University. She has been licensed since 2005, and has been a Registered Play Therapist since 2007. She is currently a member of the Association for Play Therapy (APT) and the American Counseling Association (ACA).
Learning verbal mindfulness strategies can be difficult for children and adolescents, let alone when kids have autism, anxiety, ADHD or other emotional regulation issues. This webinar will focus on simple, playful and on-point interventions that combines mindfulness, expressive arts and play to help kids achieve greater self-regulation, focus more and stress less. We will also discuss how to implement these in the ever evolving world of telehealth.
- Dates: December 4th, 2020 (3 hours)
- Location: Live Webinar Via Zoom
- Time: The training will run from 10:00 AM EST until 1:15 PM EST
- Cost: $65.00
- Cancellation Policy can be viewed here.
- Continuing Education:
- 3 Direct Play Therapy Training Contact Hours (APT Approved Provider # 20-599)
- Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC has been approved by NBCC as an approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7035. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.