The American Academy of Pediatrics Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) Leadership Workgroup is now offering 5 new trainings and education modules! These are completely free and can be completed at your own pace. Each module includes a PowerPoint presentation with presenter notes. Additional resources are also provided for those seeking more in-depth information. Check them out and learn more about Early Brain and Child Development–Knowledge can make a difference!
- Building Better Brains – The Core Story of EBCD
- Adverse Childhood Experiences – What Happens Early Can Change Lives
- Toxic Stress – Why Environments Matter
- Supporting Parents and Cultivating Community Relationships
- EBCD Advocacy – An Opportunity to Change Childhood Outcomes
The trainings can be found at the following link! http://www.cmhnetwork.org/news/ebcd-training-and-education-modules-now-available