October 9th, 2020
Dr. Robert Jason Grant is a licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and Advanced Certified Autism Specialist. He owns and operates the Robert Jason Grant Ed.D AutPlay Therapy Clinic.
Dr. Grant specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD), ADHD and other neurodevelopmental disorders. He is the creator of AutPlay® Therapy, an ASD and neurodevelopmental disorders approach incorporating play therapy, behavioral therapy, and relationship development approaches. He is also a Certified Autism Movement Therapy provider and trained in many established ASD treatment approaches. Dr. Grant is also trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Therapy, a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/trauma related therapy for children and adults.
Dr. Grant is an international speaker and keynote presenter having presented for the American Counseling Association, Association for Play Therapy, American Mental Health Counselors Association, and The World Autism Congress. He is a multi-published author of several articles, book chapters, and books
This webinar will focus on working with children with autism and developmental struggles via telehealth. Play Therapy and AutPlay Therapy approaches and interventions will be discussed and demonstrated to address social skill, engagement, and regulation challenges. Information will also be provided on how to use play therapy via telehealth with children who are more severely impaired.
- Identify strategies for using play therapy in telehealth for children with ASD and developmental challenges.
- List at least two play therapy interventions used in telehealth to address social skill and regulation challenges.
- Describe how to use play therapy in telehealth with children with a more severe impairment or lacking attunement skills.
- Dates: October 9th, 2020 (3 hours)
- Location: Live Webinar Via Zoom
- Time: The training will run from 10:00 AM EST until 1:15 PM EST
- Cost: $65.00
- Cancellation Policy can be viewed here.
- Continuing Education:
- 3 Direct Play Therapy Training Contact Hours (APT Approved Provider # 20-599)
- Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC has been approved by NBCC as an approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7035. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.