July 22nd, 2021
Ann Meehan, LPCC, RPT-S is a mental health therapist who specializes in helping children, adolescents, and families heal, grow and move forward from life’s difficulties, big emotions, and challenging behaviors. She is a Registered Play Therapist and Supervisor and an EMDR Consultant. When Ann is not seeing clients she is dedicated to empowering therapists through her blogs, training, and consultation.
Learn over 40 Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy techniques to take into your practice tomorrow! In this training you will learn about the foundations of Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy and how to use it with minimal supplies and preparation! Techniques for the beginning, middle, and end phases of therapy will be covered.
- Dates: Thursday July 22nd, 2021
- Location: Live Webinar Via Zoom
- Time: 10:00 AM – 1:15 PM EST
- Cost: $65.00
- Cancellation Policy can be viewed here.
- Continuing Education:
- Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC has been approved by NBCC as an approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7035. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Brighter Futures Counseling, PLLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Due to COVID-19 health concerns, this one-time online event has been approved by APT for (3 hrs) CONTACT CE Hours. APT Approved Provider # 20-599.